Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:25:31 -0800

I found a store named "Uncommon Scents" if you buy there products they are
gluten free. There web site is http://www.uncommonscents.com

On the corner of 18th and Willamette st in eugene,Oregon there is a new
orange and brown building and in there are new shops.One of the shops is
called"Cafe Yumm"They are working on a web site, so I dont have that yet
but I do have there email- [log in to unmask] The reason Iam telling
everyone is that I went into the new cafe and asked about gf.I always
ask,sometimes i get yes and most of the time i get a no.This time I got
a "YES" yes they have wheat and gluten free foods!I was thrilled...More
and more stores are offering gf foods as there is a big need for it in
Eugene,Oregon.I will keep you posted about the web site and let you know
how the food is.I saw the menu and asked ingriedients and they are gf
and alot are dairy free too.Each person will have to go in for
themselves and there needs to see if they can eat there.It is a really
cute place and they have lots of soups and they dont thicken with
starch..So come on over and grab a bite to eat if you live in Eugene!
HOORAH FOR EUGENE!!!

Jody
ICQ#22357402
Eugene,Oregon