From:
Lydia Parlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lydia Parlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 00:28:59 -0600

Thank you for the help with the lipstick! My mom found the perfect shade of
red at the Lancome counter. Lots of other brands to choose form here in the
summary! Very helpful information... thanks so much to all!!!!!

Clinique

They make a matte line, meaning less shiny, and there are lots of reds to
choose from.  There is no gluten in the matte line lipstick.  I am an ultra
sensitive celiac who adores red lipstick and I wear this line every day.  I
undoubtedly “eat” some of my lipstick at times.

Note: one of their mascaras does have wheat in it, but they make another one
that is GF that I use.

Hi, I use and love the OPI brand and all of their lipsticks are GF. I feel
they wear well. As far as I know, you have to get them through a salon and
can locate salons via their OPI website.

Loreal makes some gf lipsticks but you have to call them to find out which
ones they are. Lumene (sold at CVS) were gf at last check and all Afterglow
cosmetics are gf.

I am the National trainor for Ecco Bella cosmetics.  All of our lipsticks
and lip glosses and skin care are gluten free.  You can go to the
eccobella.com website, and choose a colour.  Are you ordering in the States
or Canada? If you
need help with colours, let me know.  I can be reached at
All the best
Loralee

I called the company and the Bobbie Brown are GF.

I use Clinique, all types of it.....expensive but if you wait for the
bargain deals, you always get a free lipstick included.....it's GF and I
have never had a problem after 15 years of being GF.

Nars and lancome are good....always check.

Mary Kay and Avon have had GF lipstick lists, but you might email them to be
sure.