From:
"XO Baking Co." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 03:03:08 -0700

Introducing the newest Certified Gluten Free Mixes on the Market today -
XO Baking Company.
Give your taste buds an extraordinary treat! You won't believe it's
Gluten Free!

Our Seven products include:

Fudge Brownie Mix
Banana Bread Mix
Corn Bread Mix
Gingerbread Cookie Mix
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
All Purpose Flour Blend (1 to 1 substitute for regular All Purpose
Flour!)

Our line of mixes is Certified Gluten Free, Certified Kosher,
Dairy-Free, Soy-free and produced in a dedicated gluten free facility.

What makes us unique? We use Organic Coconut Flour in all our products!

To learn more about XO Baking Co., visit www.xobakingco.com.

Please visit our store locator to find a store that carries XO Baking
Co. products near you
http://xobakingco.com/buy-in-stores/

You can follow us on facebook and twitter too!
facebook: www.facebook.com/xobakingco
twitter: http://twitter.com/xobakingco

Happy Baking (and eating)!

Lindsey Deitsch, CHC