Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 21:10:35 EST

GLUTEN SENSITIVE SUPPORT GROUP
    POT LUCK LUNCH
    SATURDAY, MARCH 11, 2006
    11:00 A.M
    GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER IN THE EDUCATION  CENTER

It is easiest to enter the front door and follow signs to the Education
Center.  For specific driving directions check out their website.
_www.gwinnetthealth.org/aboutus/maps.asp_ (http://www.gwinnetthealth.org/aboutus/maps.asp)

Please bring a gluten-free dish with a copy of your recipe to display since
some of our people have multiple food sensitivities.  It would be great if
you can bring enough copies to share.  Beverages, paper products and  plastic
utensils will be provided by GSSG.

If your last names begins with A-F    please bring main  dishes, G-L  please
bring bread or desserts,     M-R  vegetables or casseroles,        S-Z  Salads

The above suggestions are to insure that we will have a good variety of
food,  but if you have a specialty you would like to bring, please  do.  To our
newly diagnosed celiacs, make it easy on yourself, bring what  you feel
comfortable with.  Above all else, just come.

Informal Question & Answer session following the meal.

Patsy Fier
Secretary, Gluten Sensitive Support Group

*******
*******