Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:52:49 -0700

I called the Nabisco Company and the lady asnswering the phone said that
Knox gelatin is GF.  Several of you responded to me that they regularly
use Knox gelatin with no problem, as have I,  so now I can say with some
credability the Knox gelatin is Gf.

In my previous summary, I neglected to confirm with Nabisco that their
gelatin was GF, and now that I have done so I feel that my summary is
more crediable.

Candice in California