From:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:26:24 -0500

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group will be holding a meeting
on Sunday March 7, 2003 at 2pm at Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy
Hollow,NY.  Our guest speaker will be Dr. Joseph Levy, a pediatric
Gastroenterologist, the Director of the Children's Digestive Health
Center at the Children's Hospital of New York Presbyterian in New
York and a Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at Columbia University
College of Physicians & Surgeons.   Dr. Levy is a leading pediatric
expert in celiac disease.

There will be an important update on GFRAP, our Gluten Free
Restaurant Awareness Program (tm).  We desperately need VOLUNTEERS to
help with this program.  Please consider donating a FEW hours of your
time to help your support group help you!  If you think the
restaurant program is GREAT (and we know you do because you show it
by your continued financial support of the program with donations
earmarked for GFRAP) then help us out with some man (or woman) power.
There are only a few people carrying the load and it is getting to be
too much.

Our vendors will include Foods By George,  Silly Yak T-Shirts, and
Cinderella Baking Company.  Nancy Paten Falini, the author of a
children's activity book for kids with celiac disease, Gluten Free
Friends, will be conducting an activity with the kids.  Babysitting
will also be available.

For more information, contact WCSSG at [log in to unmask]

Chris & Mike Spreitzer
WCSSG