Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 11:18:58 +0100

I found this site in my musings on the Web:
http:www.vegweb.com/
Veggies Unite
This is a cool web site for some great vegetarian recipies. They even have
links to do a weekly meal planner, as well as create a grocery list printout
you customize. It is NOT Gluten Free, so you will need to make
adjustments for the recipies that do call for the offending grains. Many of
the recipies are just veggies & fruits, that do not call for any grains, or
call for legumes & quite frankly, offer a nice variety of safe foods to add
to your OK list. They are broken down into lacto/ovo for folks with other
food sensitivities, as well as having nutritional info. included with some of
the recipies. So if things like Walnut-Rice roast, Artichoke dip, Sun Dried
Tomato Hummus, & Addictive bean dip sound appealing to you.......
check it out

* Fran

P.S. I am looking for a GF pie crust recipie- I want to put Spinach Quiche
back in my life! Please e-mail me w/ a quick & easy crust recipie.

***"There is no such thing as "Mad Zucchini" disease"***