From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2019 10:51:16 -0500

My son sent us two gluten free key lime cakes from Key West First Legal Rum
Distillery. He intentionally ordered the gf ones, but they came with a
warning about cross contamination. They told him they take gf seriously.

Anyone have experience? Box says Chef Distilled in Key West FLA. Says no gf
in several places, but the warning scares me.