Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2017 12:39:50 -0500

Not sure how many people read this anymore.

I'm a Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill, NJ.

Burger is fine. Looks like udi's bun. Menu says fries can be made gf, but waitress asked and kitchen manager said no, due to cross-contamination. I've had the fries before, and was told then, they'd use a dedicated frier.

It's not exactly crowded today, but maybe they'd rather be cautious.

Honestly, I'm better off with the spinach and not the fries, but figured I'd mention it in case you go to a Cheesecake Factory.

Sent from my iPhone