From:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 04:23:25 -0700

Greetings dear friends! Just a quick note letting us all know 2 things; 1. Tinkyada pasta is the best to make especially in the heat of summer due to the simple instructios of boiling for 2 minutes, cover, let sit for 20, and you have excellent delicious pasta for dinner, or pasta veggie salads for the summer heat. 2. for the celiac Chicago friends, there is an excellent Italian restaurant in the western suburbs, Lombard,  'Ciao Bella'. The owner took me in to see the kitchen that is spotless....he will make your food to order. He, Vincenzo, knows the 'celiac' situation and will work well with you to give you a fantastic meal! You can bring your own pasta, (Tinkyada from my store), or call in advance and order a GF pasta dinner, he works well with us. We have eaten there often, and have never had a celiac reaction....great great options for meals especially in the heat of summer in Chgo-land.  Have an awesome day as you feast with us, www.glutenfreeforme.com !  Sincerely,
 donna  [log in to unmask]

Psalm 148:13