Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 09:50:47 -0400

How prevalent is the problem of developing an intolerance to a food you eat
alot? I can't seem to get through a day without some amount of rice. It's in
my breads, crackers and bagels. I don't tolerate corn too well so now rice is
the only grain I can eat. Will I definetly develop an allergy to it if I eat
it every day? How many times a week is okay? I know everyone is different but
I just wondered how the average anti-gluten folks handle this. Thanks...

Lilli