From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:25:39 -0600

Hello Listmembers,

We just discovered that we have access to an oriental market and we were
wondering what kinds of things that those of you who shop there
purchase.  What should we know or look for when purchasing things?  Are
there any particular brands of things that are GF?   Any information
that you can give us would be greatly appreciated.  We would like to
know more before trying to buy GF items there.

We have seen references to shopping at oriental markets in the past and
we are certain that someone out there can help.

Thank you so much for your help.

Barbara in Illinois