From:
Amy Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 09:42:47 -0500

Thanks so much for everyone's suggestions.  Here's what I found out:

   1. Someone suggested EZ Recipes and said it can downloaded for free.
   They didn't send a link and I can't seem to find it on-line.
   2. Mastercook<http://www.valusoft.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=valusoft&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE&productID=183067000>was
highly recommended by a personal chef. This looks really good to me.
   3. Living Cookbook <http://livingcookbook.com/> was also highly
   recommended.
   4. RecipeBox.com is another option - this looks like you have to pay for
   monthly phone support.
   5. Recipezarr.com and Allrecipes.com are on-line databases that were
   suggested - these are community websites though and may work for some people
   but I need something that is only for my use.

I haven't made a purchase yet - but I am going to use either Mastercook or
Living Cookbook.  They both look like they'll meet my needs.
I hope this helps!!!

--
Amy Green
Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free