From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 05:52:04 -0500

Hi Everyone!!

One week from today, we have our 2nd get together!  If you are interested
in coming, just let me know! We'll have a great lunch and go shopping!
Here are the details:

Date:    Saturday - May 21st
Time:    12 pm
Place:   Red Bowl - an Asian Bistro located in Fort Mill, SC (additional
details below)

After Lunch: The Natural Choice - Gluten-free grocery shopping!   I think
it is the only gluten-free grocery store near Charlotte!  So...inventory
your cupboards and bring your list! (additional details below).  Carol
arranged for us, if we're a new customer, to get a 10% discount!

RSVP:  to  me by Thursday - May 19th (we need to give the restaurant a
count)704-442-2997 or email @ [log in to unmask]

We hope you can join us for great support and fun!  Janet

Red Bowl - Restaurant!
Asian Bistro
845 Stockbridge Dr.
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803) 802-5666

Directions from Charlotte area:  Take I-77 going south to exit 88 - Gold
Hill road (2 miles south of Carowinds into SC) . When you get off make a
right and stay in the right lane. Take this straight up to intersection of
Gold hill and US 160.

At the intersection the left corner is a shopping center , across the
street on the left side is a Sunoco Gas station. On the right is a Church
and across the street on the right is a Eckard drug store.

Go straight across the intersection and there is a shopping center with a
Lowes foods. Make a right into the shopping center and the Asian Bowl is
straight ahead.

The Natural Choice - Gluten-Free Store!
1741 Gold Hill Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803) 547-1142

Directions: Not sure but it should be close to the restaurant (same road as
directions above).  We'll follow those that know!