From:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:59:34 -0400

hello everyone!!

i am on antibiotics and have been told that taking cal'dophilus is a good
thing to do. i have some in my fridge from my 'pre gluten free day', and am
wondering if anyone out there knows if it's gf?? the company is natural
factors. it says it contains no artificial preservatives, color, corn,
dairy, soya, starch or yeast...but our little friend wheat isn't listed in
that no list!!

if you don't know the answer to my question but have another suggestion,
would love to hear from you!!! thanks!

delia
ottawa ontario canada