From:
JEFF OR JAMI HEBL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:08:00 -0600

Hello all.  My 5 year old daughter was diagnosed with colitis last Sept.
 Drug therapy was unsuccessful so she was put on a gluten free diet
although she tested negative for celiac via bloodwork and biopsy.  It's
been two weeks on the diet and we have yet to see any change in her
bm's. How long before I should start seeing results?  Anybody else have
a microscopic colitis diagnosis that went gluten free?  Did it work?

Looking for resolution,

jami