From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:42:27 +0000

List,

Thanks to all who responded to my request for information on Charleston
restaurants.  The following are recommended by various members of our list:

High Cotton Maverick Bar & Grill   199 East Bay Street
Magnolias   185 East Bay Street
Slightly North of Broad   192 East Bay Street
Jestine's Kitchen   251 Meetings St.
Thai Lotus   7648 Northwoods Blvd
Noisy Oyster   2408 Maybank Highway  (John's Island)
Sticky Fingers  (wings and ribs are listed as GF)

I also noticed several locations for Outback and Longhorn steak houses in
the yellow pages entries for Charleston and surrounding communities.

Still, be careful and ask about the GF status of any meal you order in any
restaurant anywhere.

Thanks to Carolyn, Charles, Deb, Diane, Jennifer, Herschal and several
others who contributred to this list.

DT