From:
Amy R First <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy R First <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:21:17 -0700

Hi,

I received the following four responses to my question about the Organic
Food Bar:

1. One person said not to eat it because gluten testing does not reliably
pick up proteins from barley.

2. One person eats them with no problem.

3. One person suggested that I post the question on the GF DelphiForum
(http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages ) [Please note: I posted the
question on the DelphiForum. I received five responses indicating to either
not eat the bars or eat with caution.]

4. One person has a similar question about the wheatgrass in another energy
bar.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Have a great day,

Amy