From:
Melissa Mannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 12:28:00 -0500

Hello everyone,

This is my second posting in a week to the list.  You are all wonderful!  I
am a recently diagnosed celiac who never had any obvious intestinal
problems before going GF.  Now, I experience intense cramping when I eat
the wrong thing (I also have multiple food intolerances).  I'm sure that
will be controlled once I get better at knowing what I can eat.  However, I
have another problem.  I now never have properly formed stool.  My
naturopath has me on enzymes that, so far, aren't making any difference.
We thought that perhaps I am also not getting enough fiber in my diet.  She
gave me a list of fresh foods that I can eat to help with that and
suggested that I avoid fiber supplements.  How do others get the proper
amount of fiber into their diets?  Could there possibly be any other
reasons for my trouble?  It's not painful or uncomfortable.  It's just not
normal, so I know that something is wrong.

Thanks,
Melissa
New Hampshire