From:
Russell Baleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:14:38 +0100

Thank you to the Listowners for their support and allowing us to post this
message.

This is an invitation for all members living in the UK to also join the
UK-Coeliac Mailing List.

Our main purpose is to be able to share 'local' information about typical
gluten-free products, resources etc.  More details of our purpose can be
found on http://www.onelist.com    (Under the Search Engine, enter
Coeliac-UK in the 'find it' space).

Coeliac-UK in the 'find it' space.  Click on the link Coeliac-UK to bring up
the Registration Form Screen.

Once you have filled out the Registration Form screen, you will be sent a
confirmation email. This is to verify that we have the correct email address
for you. The confirmation email will contain instructions on how to reply
and get your subscription confirmed. Until you reply to the confirmation
email, you will not be subscribed to the list.

Please contact either of the Listowners below for any more information.

Russ Baleson

Carole Grant