From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:56:55 -0700

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so it's time to order everything you need to make your gluten free holiday feast special!
THE LAST DAY TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR THANKSGIVING WILL BE SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH.

**Pies: Pumpkin, Dairy-Free Pumpkin, Apple, Cherry, Blueberry
**Pie crust for your own favorite recipe, or to make pot pie with your Thanksgiving leftovers
**Dinner rolls, baguettes
**Bread Cubes for stuffing (we have a wonderful recipe for you)
**Pizza for when you're all turkeyed-out!

We make everything right here one at a time, by hand, from scratch, right here in our bakery in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.

Our special hours for the week of Thanksgiving are as follows:

Tuesday November 20th, 10 - 5:30
Wednesday November 21st, 10 - 5:30

We will be closed from Thanksgiving day through November 27th, and will reopen Wednesday November 28th.

Give us a call, or check our website or Facebook for more information.

Molly's Gluten-Free Bakery
N47 W28270 Lynndale Rd. (Hwy JK)
Pewaukee, WI  53072
(262) 369-1404 phone/fax