From:
Cindy Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 21:09:35 -0600

Hi all.  Just a thanks to the listowners and everyone's great support on
this list.  I had more leftovers from my first complete gf Thanksgiving
dinner and it was so great to be able to eat everything with everyone
else and no one knew the difference.  Bette Hagman's vinager pie crust
was a great success (from the Gluten-free gourmet).  Just a tip, really
kneed it up so it becomes like playdough and doesn't crumble anymore.
It rolls out great and bakes up better that way.  Thanks again
everybody!  Cindy in Texas.