From:
LINDA KIRLIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:53:54 -0400

I have CD and DH. My 20 year old daughter has been having stomach problems
for years. As of late, she has diahrrea daily, stomach cramps, bloating,
etc to the point that it is definetly interfering with her daily routine.
She had the blood test 2 years ago which came back as no for celiac. Is it
possible to have bad blood test results, then have celiac a few years
later? She has also been gaining weight consistently over the past several
years. She is overweight now, where as I was always underweight until
diagnosed. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance.