From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:42:09 -0600

CELIAC SPRUE ASSOCIATION OF GREATER CHICAGO
***  ”CELEBRATE SPRING” DESSERT SOCIAL ***
WHEN:  Saturday, March 15, 2003
12:00 – 2:00 PM

WHERE: Katherine Legge Memorial Park Lodge
5901 S. County Line Road  -  HINSDALE, IL

WHAT:  Dessert and Open Discussion.
Bring your favorite dessert: cookies, pie, cake, brownies, etc, enough for
8-10 people, cut into small pieces. Bring recipe copies.  Also,
open discussion, we want to hear your ideas, thoughts, or questions on any
topic, i.e, cooking tips, eating out, food questions, etc.

DIRECTIONS:  Off  I-294 (south of I-88) Hinsdale exit,  55th St. WEST.  Go 1
- 2 miles WEST to County Line Road (stoplight).  Turn LEFT (South) and
entrance is ˝ mile on LEFT.  Lodge is the 2nd building .

From Western suburbs I-355 (south of I-88) to Maple Ave., exit East, and the
road becomes 55th Street.  Go through Westmont and Clarendon Hills to
Hinsdale and County Line Road (stoplight).  Turn RIGHT (South),
entrance is half mile on LEFT.  Lodge is the 2nd building.

**Members of CSA/GC should be receiving postcards in the mail for this
event.

CSA of Greater Chicago
P.O. Box 93
Arlington Heights, IL 60006