From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:24:46 -0500

I try to present different things to my support group each month.  I am
finding that many are not aware of exactly what cereals they can eat, and
some did not know about Corn Pops being changed after the first of the year
to include wheat (my husband just bought himself a box, and I do not see
anything on it to indicate wheat).   And now I see Rice & Corn Crunch-Ems
are getting a bit of scrutiny. Is there a high risk of contamination in the
plant??

Now I would like everyone's help in this.  Can you send me the name of a
cereal that you do like that is definitely GF.   I need this information to
be 100% checked out..... not just that you can eat it without any
problems.

I have gathered boxes of Honey'd Corn Flakes, Amazon Flakes, Gorilla Munch,
Panda Puffs, Koala Krisp, and Mesa Sunrise.  These boxes are marked GF.

Does anyone have others they can add?  I am particularly interested in
finding out if there are regular store brands that can be eaten, like
Quaker Puffed Rice, or any others?

Thanks,
Bev
Mansfield, Ohio