From:
"Rebecca W. Buffum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 11:17:43 -0800

Hi everyone-

First of all, thanks to those who wrote me back regarding shampoo. I was
trying to write to each you but then I was away for a week and never got
caught up- I appreciate all of your responses. Reactions from shampoo fell
into two categories. A few mentioned GI symptoms due to accidental
ingestion of the shampoo while rinsing, and others reported rashes and
sores on their scalp and neck. Several people have had no problems at all
using a gluten containing shampoo.

And now a new question: I am taking the first two weeks of January to drive
down to Baja. (I live in the San Francisco area) We will be exploring the
various towns and beaches, (Sea of Cotrez side, not the pacific) will
probably not go any further south than Loreto. Does anyone happen to have
any experience with this? I'm not too concerned because I can load the car
with whatever staples I may need, and in general, Mexico is an ok place to
find GF food. (fish, corn tortillas, beans) So I think everything will be
fine but I wondered if by chance anyone had some extra advice, info,
warnings etc. Thanks so much!

Happy Holidays!

Becca Buffum