Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:47:39 EDT

I discovered that I had better clarify something. I tripled the recipe
because I had three cookie sheets. I used enough dough for one loaf of bread
on each sheet.
I did not include a recipe because I do not measure after I learn how to make
something and have no idea how much of anything I use. I used a recipe, more
or less from the Hagman book and another that I found here.
My grandmother irritated me so when she said to use a piee of butter the size
of an egg and here I am cooking the same way. Nancy