From:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 20:40:24 -0500

Hi Listmates,
I'm taking an informal poll:  What purchased breads do you all
like? I mean really like as opposed to tolerate or put up with
;-).  I've tried so many that were either like bricks or
tasteless (or both) that I'm hesitant to go shopping!  And I'm
just not interested in making my own right now. I'll summarize
your responses & maybe this help others decide too.

Thanks.

Sally