From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:59:48 -0400

Below is Friendly's response to a request for a list of gluten-free menu
items.

Dawn @ the Jersey Shore
***********************

Website: www.friendlys.com
Link to their menu: http://www.friendlys.com/treats/menu/indexmenu.shtml

Company response to request for list of gluten free menu items (not just ice
cream flavors):
"At this time, we do not have a list of our food items that are gluten free.
If there are specific items that you would like us to check on, please call
us at 1-800-966-9970 or e-mail us at [log in to unmask] and we will
be glad to provide that information to you.
Below is the information in regard to our ice cream products that CONTAIN
gluten.  I hope this information is helpful.
Lynn Bolton
Public Relations Coordinator"

List of ice cream flavors that are NOT gluten free 7/2003:
HALF GALLONS/BULK: WHEAT PRODUCTS
        CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH
        COOKIES N CREAM
        CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE YOGURT
        FUDGE NUT BROWNIE SUNDAE
        FUDGE BROWNIE COOKIE EXPLOSION
        MAGNIFICENT MUD PIE
        MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CRUNCH
        COOKIE DOUGH EXPLOSION
        ICE CREAM SANDWICH
        LEMON MERINGUE PIE
        PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH SWIRL
        MINT COOKIES 'N CREAM
        FORBIDDEN FUDGE BROWNIE CHUNK
SUNDAE CUPS:  WHEAT PRODUCTS
        CUPCAKE SUNDAE
        CARAMEL CRUNCH FUDGE
        FORBIDDEN CHOCOLATE
ICE CREAM CAKES (WITH CAKE)/SHEET CAKES (WITH CRUNCH):  WHEAT PRODUCTS
        ALL
ICE CREAM ROLLS: WHEAT PRODUCTS
        DUTCH FUDGE
ICE CREAM PIES: WHEAT PRODUCTS
        SNICKERS
        PEANUT BUTTER CUP
        CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE
******Please note however, this list is subject to change if we add or
delete items from our menu or change our vendors or recipe formulas.

Dawn Dutton
732-728-9351

AT&T Labs Research
Dialog/UI Design