From:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 01:55:52 +0000

Corbett Fish House, 5901 SW Corbett, Portland, Oregon (503-246-4434) is now
listing their GF menu items on the Internet at
http://www.corbettfishhouse.com/ourmenu.html.  They use rice flour from
Bob's Red Mill according to the owners and their mayo is corn based vinegar.
  The fish and chips were good and it was nice to eat a delicious GF New
England clam chowder, too.  Recently, a fellow listserv member mentioned
this restaurant and it so happens I was just planning a car trip from
California up to Oregon to visit the Columbian River Gorge.  I was so happy
with Corbett Fish House that I went twice during my vacation.  I want to
thank the local Portland celiac support group who according to the owners,
helped them achieve their GF status, and the fellow listserv member who
recommended this restaurant, and of course, Corbett Fish House.

Laura Yick