From:
Kathryn K. Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:54:23 -0600

Unfortunately, Famous Dave's corporate headquarters is closed until
tomorrow and the manager of our local restaurant does not have any
information about the GF status of the BBQ sauce and other menu items.
The web site also has no information.  Has anyone on this list
determined whether any of Famous Dave's items are GF?  We would like to
eat there tonight, if possible.  Thank you for your help -Kathy