From:
Robert Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:20:34 -0400

I find that virtually all gluten-free bread is quite dry, and gets worse
when stored.  My solution is to store the bread frozen (pre-sliced), and
then thaw individual slices in the microwave.  With regular bread this makes
a soggy mess, but gluten-free bread comes out warm and moist!

>I am wondering how to store the extra loaves so they don't spoil until
>I get to the last ones.  What do you do, folks?  I'm afraid that freezing
>and thawing will ruin their texture and taste.

Robert J. (Roj) Miller
Forest Mensurationist
Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
Forest Management Branch