From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:37:44 EST

I was very excited, last week, when I found both GF Teriyaki and Hoisin
sauce, being shown at the National Products Expo Show.  It should be on the
market elves in the next few weeks according to the company salesperson.  It
is produced by PREMIER JAPAN and distributed by Edward and Sons Trading
Company.

This company also manufactures several other Asian style sauces but these two
use Wheat Free Tamari rather than wheat containing soy sauce.   I personally
have been missing a Teriyaki Sauce so was excited to find this.
It's organic as well.

I have absolutely no connection to this company.  Just wanted to share the
information.

Renee Cronenwalt
California