From:
beth hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2011 23:26:47 -0400

Dear Listserv Members,

In honor of Halloween and fall, I've posted a recipe for Pumpkin Quick Bread
with Crumb Topping on my new web site: www.glutenfreemakeovers.com  The
web/blog is a project I cooked up to write about food and create delicious
recipes.  It's the companion to my new cookbook, Gluten-Free Makeovers, that
came out earlier this month.  (Available at Living Without.com and
Amazon.com) Take a look and let me know what you think.  I'll be making over
recipes regularly as I've done in the cookbook.  If you would like me to try
making over one of your favorite mainstream recipes, send it along.

Happy Halloween and Happy Gluten-Free Baking!

Beth Hillson

www.glutenfreemakeovers.com