From:
Ron Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 08:59:26 -0700

Choice Batter is FREE --- not just on April Fool's Day but EVERY day ---
of the eight common allergens, including corn, and artificial flavors
and colors.

Now's the time to try Choice Batter! It's great for frying, baking, and
creating soups and sauces.

Choice Batter is the healthier option, not just for those who suffer
from Celiac Disease or gluten intolerance, but also for those watching
calories, keeping kosher, or having food-related allergies.

Choice Batter is "A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust".

The Choice Batter patented blend of rice flours creates a crispy
delicious coating that absorbs up to 50% less oil than traditional
batters when used for frying. It's certified gluten-free (GFCO), kosher
pareve (cRc), low sodium, in addition to being manufactured in a
facility free of the eight common allergens.

If it's been a while since you last had crispy delicious fried chicken,
onion rings, or maybe even mushrooms or calamari, visit our website at
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com for recipes and Choice Batter retailers.

Kathy from Arizona says...
"We are so happy to have Choice Batter as a part of our diet.  As our
family lives with the challenges of severe multiple food allergies it's
hard to find products not containing the top eight allergens, including
corn.  Choice Batter is a product that does what it says.  I have been
disappointed with other gluten-free products - excited to use them, but
later finding out they will only work if you add an allergen to them.
The onion rings and fried zucchini are great, and I have a new favorite
food - fried green beans!"

Things to do today:
Try "New and Improved" Choice Batter
Become our fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ChoiceBatter
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/GFfrying

Choice Batter has partnered with the Healthy Weight Commitment
Organization in the fight against childhood obesity.
http://www.healthyweightcommit.org

Check out Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod, Executive Editor of Delight
Gluten-Free Magazine cooking Eggplant Parmesan with Choice Batter. Visit
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=25691184

Visit Frugal Fork for Choice Batter product reviews at
http://www.frugalfork.com/frugal-fork/2010/1/20/gluten-free-fried-foods-made-easy.html
http://www.frugalfork.com/frugal-fork/2011/10/24/eggplant-pizza.html

Give Choice Batter a try!!!

A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust

Ron Friedman
CrispTek, the makers of Choice Batter
http://www.ChoiceBatter.com