Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 07:27:54 -0800

Here is a summary on the Low-fat Hints I received.

First of all.  Thank You to all The people I didn't send a reply to.
You kinds words meant much.

Thanks for the encouragement and hints.

Here are some of the hints I received.

Use unsweetened apple sauce to replace the fat or 1/2 the fat in the
recipe.

Can also use jars of pureed baby food fruit.

one person uses for 1/4 cup oil:  1/2 cup apple sauce and 1 or 2 Tbsp
oil.

Use GF flour mix and a diet cookbook.

Sometimes you can use 2 egg whites instead of 1 egg in the recipe.  That
lowers the fat.

Use a Gluten-Free Pumpkin Puree (not the pie filling)  Use in recipes
where a lot of vegetable are not used.  Use like applesauce.

--
From,

Christy Moen