From:
Kevin P. Keane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:36:03 -0600

   While in Ireland last month, I picked up a package of gluten-free porridge
mix and found it provided an enjoyable breakfast. I'd like to purchase some
for use this winter, but so far haven't been able to locate it or a
substitute.

        The maker was Clara's Kitchen (Dublin), and I did find a phone
number and e-mail address on Eircom's internet listings, but Clara or
her deputies have so far failed to respond.

        Is anyone aware of what might be available along these lines?
Alfalfa's/Wild Oats' headquarters down in Boulder knew nothing of it but did
say the local outlet should have McCann's Gluten-free Oatmeal. They didn't
but promised to try to get hold of it. Has anyone produced a list of gf hot
cereals and sources?