From:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 13:14:58 -0500

****************************MONA'S GLUTEN FREE*************************

  Hello List Members,

  Don't wait around for a 'sale' from the other guys... we offer the best
prices everyday!  You won't find occasional % off our products, because we
always offer the lowest possible prices!  Shipping Included!!  (Please
Note: Minimum order $24.00 US)

  Mona's offers a variety of quality Gluten Free baking mixes, prepared
with only top notch ingredients.  People often ask why our products are
such a wonderful texture, free from the gritty feeling often associated
with GF baked goods.  The answer is simple, we only use the finest quality
ingredients available.  We will never use sub standard flours in our
products.  If it isn't the best we can do, we simply won't do it.... ever !

  We are a small company, which enables us to deal with our customers on an
individual basis, as you deserve to be treated.  If you have specific needs
that are not met by one of our current products, let us know and we will do
our best to accommodate you.  Happy customers are what make us a Great
Little Gluten Free Company and we're here to keep our customers Happy :)

  Drop by our website and check out our Recipes and Great Food Photos, sign
up for our E-Newsletter (or read it online),  enter our Contest for FREE
sample products of Mona's Mixes.  Our latest winner is J.S. Weihofen of
Elburn, Illinois.

  **  Please note that we will be on holiday from June 25 - July 7.  Our
website and Internet Store will be available as usual.  All orders placed
on the Internet Store or via Email during these dates will be confirmed and
shipped after July 7th.  Remember to order early, if you will be needing
product from us during these dates.**

  Since we won't be back until after the fact, a Happy & Safe Canada Day
and Fourth of July Celebration to you all!!

  Cheers,

  Lisa R Shaw
  Owner/Operator
  Made By Mona Enterprises