From:
Barb Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:23:05 -0800

My sister-in-law started taking diatomaceous earth (DE) a few months ago and
her chronic fatigue, and cholesterol, etc has diminished significantly.  I
know that a number of people on this listserve have other health issues
besides just celiac disease and I wondered if anyone has experimented with
this?  Any downsides to using it?  I would be using it to kill pathogens
that have found their way into my body over the course of my lifetime.
According to Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark, all disease is due to
parasites/pathogens/micro-organisms and/or environmental toxins.  By gearing
my treatment approach with that in mind, I have resolved / diminished my
health problems and I had / have many.  I had no help/success via western
medicine and a slow improvement through alternative medicine but my
"miracles" occurred with my home treatments.

I had considered colloidal silver but was told that it seemed to only affect
what was in the gut although considering that a body can turn blue or gray,
it appears that that statement was somewhat short of the facts.  I also
wondered about it being a heavy metal and the long-term results of using it.

If you are interested in reading a bit more about DE, I found some
interesting information on the EarthWorksHealth.com under "human uses".  I
do not have any financial or other associations with this company.

The archives had reference to this only in passing.

Barb Gardner