From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 14:44:56 -0400

In an email dated 5/2/05 responding to my inquiry as to the gluten-free status of their products:

Thank you for your interest in Epic Dental.  Our Xylitol is derived from
rice, and the rest of our ingredients can be found online at
www.epicdental.com by double clicking on any of the ingredients.

If you have any additional questions please call us toll-free at
866-920-4200.

Regards,
KaLee Lopez

KaLee Lopez