From:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:18:21 -0500

Dear listmates,
I recently saw a summary post on GF turkeys which listed Marval brand as
GF. Does anyone out there have confirmation from the company on this (for
this year)? I was hoping to get a free turkey and Marval brand is one of
the choices. But I can't get anyone at the company today. (I was hoping to
get this tonight, long story why I need to get it so early). Does anyone
know that it is definitely GF (i.e., confirmed directly with the company
this year) or do you have a better way to get in touch with the company (I
used this number 1-800-532-5756). Thanks.
joan

Joan K. Davitt
Instructor & Hartford Geriatric Social Work Fellow
Bryn Mawr College
Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research
300 Airdale Rd.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)520-2627
(610)520-2655 (fax)