From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:29:46 -0500

In keeping with our list policy against self-promotion, I am passing on
to you an announcement of a gluten-free FAMILY getaway being organized
by Bob & Ruth Levy.  Over the last 3 years they have organized several
gluten-free trips/cruises, and last fall they decided to make it their
full-time business.  Therefore (unlike previous years), I need to make
you aware that they will profit financially from this venture; their
Dining and Travel Club is now how they make their living.

I am not involved financially or otherwise in this effort; I just know
Bob & Ruth and I believe this will be a fun, cost-effective family trip.
Please direct any questions to Bob and Ruth at the phone number or
e-mail address listed below.--Jim Lyles, CELIAC list co-owner

Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Dining & Travel Club invite you to join us on
August 2-8, 1999, at the SuperClubs Boscobel Beach All-Inclusive Family
Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.  One Child per each paying adult in the
same room is FREE.

Comprehensive SuperKids programs are available at 4 age levels.

Adult-Only Complex as well.

As with our three (3) previous Gluten-Free Getaways held at a SuperClubs
Resort the Gluten-Free FOOD is the Best part of all.

From the time your plane lands in Jamaica (AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED) - until
you takeoff for home, ALL your family's food, drink and activities are
paid for.

It has taken us a while to arrange this trip at what is said to be the
worlds only All-Inclusive resort designed for FAMILIES.  Our time for
making arrangements is short (All Deposits for reservations must be in
by April 8, 1999), so if you are interested in costs and additional
information - e-mail us at <[log in to unmask]> or call us at
410-486-0292.