From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:38:24 EDT

Go to www.medlineplus.com and type in Lichen Sclerosus.    Much information
under   'questions and answers' area.   Good luck.
-----------
My mother has battled it for well over a decade.   Please let me know if your
docs manage to treat yours successfully.   My mother's has never been treated
successfully.   She was told that she got hers as a result of radiation for a
melanoma.

It is interesting to read what you say about autoimmune issues as I have been
trying to convince her to get tested for CD as she has all the symptoms I
had.
---------
 i have it too as does my sister, who is not celiac. we were told by our gyns
that it is something many people get in menapause (which we are both in the
throws of). i am the one who is gluten intolerant and mine is much worse than
hers. don't know if there is any connection though. i am using a presc med
daily which is quite helpful.