From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:37:45 -0700

If you're into this kind of stuff.  Here's an article that explains zonulin
better than any other I've seen.  It's called "Loosen Up" by John Travis and
is found in Science News On Line.  It summarizes how zonulin was discovered
which really helps the reader understand what it is and how it is related to
celiac disease.  As many are aware by now, Alba is doing human trials on a
drug that will inhibit zonulin's activity in the gut.  I don't yet see how
that's really going to help  us celiacs, but who knows?  I'm trying to
remain optimistic.

http://sciencenews.org/articles/20000422/bob8.asp

Valerie in Tacoma