From:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:08:30 -0800

November 13, 2006

  Final reponse for the above summary!
  Great work everyone!
  You really helped me a lot!

  I've tried some great recipes from a book called, "The No-Grain Diet" By Dr. Joseph Mercola.

  Here are just a few:
  Zucchini "Lasagna"
  Spaghetti Squash "Spaghetti" w/ Diced Tomatoes & Vegetables Meat Sauce
  Jerk Spiced Ground Meat

  I'm looking forward to making even more!  :o)
  Of course, I do alter the recipes to my liking and taste. . .but what a GREAT recipe foundation to begin with.   :o)

  Thank you, everyone, for all of your help.

  Respectfully, Ona

  "THE NO-GRAIN DIET" BY DR. JOSEPH MERCOLA
  I had to live on a no grain diet for a couple years.  It was tough, but totally worth it to get well.  You may not have to stay on it forever, but even if you do, there are lots of great alternatives to grains. I think what made it  hard for me was that I couldn't do potatoes or yams either and I was allergic to milk at that time.  I really missed having something smooth, creamy & gentle to swallow.  There's just no substitute for the texture of soft stuff!  Thankfully, I've found I thrive on goat's milk & I can do rice & corn now.

Good luck in your quest for better health.  It's a tough road, but
every little success brings a sense of accomplishment & pride!