Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 18:52:12 -0500

Dear Listmates -

My thanks to everyone for all the feedback!  I heard from over
40 list members on this!

Several asked if they might share it with others, and a few asked
if they might put it on their Web sites.

The answer is yes, as long as copyright laws are complied with.  To
comply with copyright laws, you will need to have the little copyright
symbol - the little c with the circle around it - followed by:  Vicki E.
Jones.  All Rights Reserved.

Please also include my email address
(or, if you want, P.O. Box 921, Homewood, IL 60430), for
contact information.

A few list members said that the dream will never come true in our
lifetimes. Who knows?  Anything could happen!

Others had the same sentiment that I do - If we convince enough product
manufacturers that $$$$ are involved, maybe they will eventually come
around.

Another list member said we will never have any power until Celiacs get
diagnosed.  True - and I am hoping that they will get diagnosed over the

next several years, as the medical profession hopefully gets the
message.

Certainly, the situation is better than it was two years ago, thanks to
publicity and research programs - and thanks to all of us.

One list member said she has a dream that GF wedding cakes will be
universally available someday.   That would be nice.

Another list member pointed out that if all the things in my dream come
to pass, part of the dream should include maintaining a low cholesterol
level, since eating all those goodies would otherwise do us in!  How true!

Still another list member pointed out that some of my Celiac dreams are
real in Canada and Europe - gluten-free bakeries, gluten-free buns at
McDonalds in Europe - and that we need to convince US companies that it
is worth money to them to do likewise.  The US is way behind these other
countries.

What a great group!

Have a wonderful week!

Vicki