From:
Susan C Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan C Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:37:53 -0500

Just thought I would pass this along for any intereted in Baked Beans. Most of
the store brand pork-n-beans have gluten in one form or the other, and these
taste great.

Thank you for contacting us.

As of this date, all of our BUSH'S BEST products are gluten-free with the
exception of our BUSH'S BEST Chili Beans, our BUSH'S Chili Magic Chili Starter
line, and our Bush's Homestyle Chili line.

We do use corn starch in some of our products, but it does not contain gliadin
gluten from wheat, barley, oats, or rye grains which may cause adverse
in our products is corn-based and distilled.

I hope this information is helpful. Please keep in mind that we are constantly
expanding our product line and may add new products that contain potential
allergens. Additional ingredient information can be found in the ingredients
listing on the label or by checking the "Product Q&A" section of our web site.
If you are still unsure, please email us via our web site: www.bushbeans.com.