From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:40:31 -0500

The next meeting of the Austin Celiac Support Association (Austin, TX) is
scheduled for Wednesday October 16, 2002 at 7 p.m.  The meeting will be
held at Tarrytown United Methodist Church, 2601 Exposition Blvd.  Due to
construction at the church, the meeting is being held in the loft
area.  This room is on the second floor and is best reached by entering the
building on McCullough St. Turn right immediately upon entering the
building and come up the stairs.

Our topic for the meeting is a panel discussion on the gluten free status
of food.  Celiacs will discuss how they determine if foods are gluten free
or not.

Please bring a gluten free snack to share.  It is important that included
with each snack is a listing of ingredients.  Some of our members need to
avoid more than just gluten.  If the recipe is either original or has been
changed at least 3 times, please bring the recipe.  We can publish these
recipes in the recipe exchange section of our monthly newsletter.

If you have any questions, please contact Francie Kelley at
[log in to unmask] or
(512) 301-2224.  We hope to see you at the meeting.