From:
Jackie Pontious <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Pontious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:18:28 -0800

Because I was having stomach aches and was trying to discover the source and
since I eat Gorilla Munch all the time, it seemed like a good question  to
ask the list if it was still gluten free.  Apparently, there are many of us
who like Gorilla Munch.  The original responders to my original post, for
the most part, believed it was not being tested carefully enough at the
factory and that it was no longer GF.  After my summary to the list stating
the opinion of the majority of responders, however, many people have written
to me to state their opinion that if it says GF on the package then it is GF
etc.  I have no reason to believe it is not gluten free.  I have not eaten
it for days and I still have a stomach ache.  I believe we are all free to
believe whatever we choose.  Certainly it is not an ingredient question.
Nature's Path has reiterated that it is gluten free. I like many of you have
nothing to go by except the Gluten Free on the package.  If I can't trust
that, then what can I trust.  Believe me, it did not make me happy to post
the majority opinion of the first round of responders.  So you all enjoy
Gorilla Munch as usual if you choose or visit the factory and observe their
testing techniques and decide for yourself.  Happy New Year and be well, my
friends.   Jackie