From:
J in Illinois <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:47:57 EDT

I received only two responses to the above question:

>   One was from another who is interested in the same
    information.

>   The other was from someone who lives in the Toledo area and
    suggested Bassett's.......their selection is limited. Also the
    Kroger Plus carries GF items in the Vegetarian section. The
    best chance for GF stores is in Cleveland, Columbus or
    Cincinnati.

    No restaurants were recommended, but careful ordering and checking
    ingredients should enable one to eat in any good restaurant.

We ask to see a menu and talk to the manager or chef before being seated and
find this to be helpful.

J in Illinois